Sun. Jan 16th, 2022

Telephone Harrassment, Mc-Carthy 2nd, Feb. 6. Complainant reported receiving harassing/annoying phone calls. Officers responded and advised the complainant of the procedures to follow. Incident under investigation.Alarm-Fire, South Campus, Feb. 7. Received an alarm for the building. Officers responded and found everything was in order.

Elevator Problem, Goshen, Feb. 7. Complainant reported a mechanical problem. Officer responded and confirmed the problem. Maintainance was notified.

Elevator Problem, Sanderson, Feb. 7. Complainant reported a mechanical problem. Officer responded and confirmed the problem. Maintainance was notified.

Elevator Problem, Schmidt, Feb. 7. Complainant reported a mechanical problem. Officer responded and confirmed the problem. Maintainance was notified.

Mental Disorder, Schmidt 4th, Feb. 7. Complainant reported a sick/injured person. Police and medical personnel responded and provided treatment at the scene.

Mental Disorder, South Campus, Feb. 7. Request for service incident.

Illegal Use of Facility, South Campus Field House, Feb. 7. Complainant reported subjects using the facility in violation of university policies. Officers responded and the subjects were removed from the area.

Fight, West Chester Borough, Feb. 7. Officer assisted West Chester Police Dept. with a fight.

Vagrancy, Sykes 1st, Feb. 8. Caller stated that there was a suspicious person in the area. Officers responded and conducted a field interview with the subject. Everything was determined to be ok.

Sobriety Check, Tyson, Feb. 8. Complainant reported a policy violation. Officers investigated and non-criminal actions were taken.

Intoxication, E.O. Bull Center Property, Feb. 8. Male subject, 21, arrested for public drunkenness.

Fraud, South Campus Field House pool, Feb. 8. Credit card fraud was reported. Officers responded and took a report from the complainant. The matter is under investigation.

Burglar alarm, Ramsey, Feb 8. Received an alarm for the building. Officers responded and found everything was in order.

Noise Disturbance, D-Lot, Feb. 9. A complainant reported a noise disturbance in the area. Officers responded and the noise was quieted.

Sick Assist, Wayne Infirmary, Feb. 9. A complainant reported a sick/injured person. Police and medical personnel responded and provided treatment at the scene.

Parking Complaint, B-Lot, Feb. 9. A complainant reported a policy violation. Officers investigated and non-criminal actions were taken.

Hospital Transport, Infirmary to Chester County Hospital Emergency Room, Feb. 9. Escorts were performed by officers.

Injury to Citizen, Ruby Jones Property, Feb. 10. A complainant reports falling on ice. Information was taken and grounds contacted to salt the area.

Suspicious Person, Ramsey Parking, Feb. 10. Caller stated that there was a suspicious person in the area. Officers responded and conducted a field interview with the subject. Everything was determined to be ok.

Marijuana Possession, Tyson, Feb. 10. Three male subjects, two age 18, the third age 19, arrested for possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, criminal conspiracy, and disorderly conduct.

Hazardous Condition, Q-Lot, Feb. 10. A complainant reported a hazardous condition. Officer responded and confirmed the problem. The Grounds Department was notified.

Suspicious Person/Vehicle, McCarthy 2nd, Feb 10. A caller reported a suspicious incident in the area. Officers responded and reviewed the situation. Information was obtained.

Family Fights, Hollinger, Feb. 11. Report of a disturbance. Officer responded. The subjects involved were sent on their way.

Stray Cat or Dog, South Campus Drive/Parking, Feb. 11. A caller reported a suspicious incident in the area. Officers responded and reviewed the situation. Information was obtained.

Damaged Property, Sykes, Feb. 12. A caller reported a suspicious incident in the area. Officers responded and reviewed the situation. Information was obtained.

Marijuana Possession, Ramsey 1st, Feb. 12. A complainant reported the odor of marijuana in the area. Officers responded and were able to verify the report. Non-criminal actions were taken.