Fri. Jul 26th, 2024

The end of the semester is upon us, finals are in a week, this is the last issue of The Quad, and residence halls will be closing. It’s hard to believe that the semester is already coming to a close. Maybe it’s the fact the temperatures have been at an unnatural high as of late, but it is just difficult to believe that the holiday season is upon us. A lot has happened this semester on campus and in the world as a whole. The amount of safety alerts popping up on campus has finally calmed down a bit. The diner has been open and running smoothly for quite some time now. Scheduling for next semester has pretty much concluded. People are thinking twice about breaking up with someone online, though it may not stop them from choosing that option. Anderson is no longer is surrounded by scaffolding. Needless to say, looking back at the semester, a lot has happened over the past 15 weeks.

Whether you have liked what I have had to say or whether you are telling your friends you hate me in your atmosphere class, it is difficult to deny that West Chester University has had a quite a semester of change.

Next semester brings new classes, new professors, and hopefully, more effort at making West Chester the type of university we all want it to be. The changes have been significant and well accepted by the campus community, our hopes are that these changes stick, and continue to spark more efforts around campus of bettering our university.

R. Brandyn Miller is a junior at West Chester University.