y ways: for identification making purchases. Money can be stored on the card and used for purchases on- and off-campus, such as; buying items at the SSI Bookstore, vending machines, paying bills or fines at the library or Health Center, doing laundry, making copies or eating on- or off-campus. Starting this year the Ram-e-Card has the capability of getting students discounts on concert or event tickets. It can now be used in the laundry room of University Hall. There are more off-campus merchants participating this year and the old Web site is getting a fresh look.

The first campus event where the Ram-e-Card discount will be applicable is being held on Sept. 15 in Emilie K. Asplundh Concert Hall. Tickets to Mike Super’s magic show will cost students $3 with their Ram-e-Card and $4 without it.

According to Yaoli Xiong, from the Ram-e-Card office, the set discount for Ram-E-Card users is still being debated and a set amount has not yet been reached.

Some of the newest merchants who have signed with the Ram Bucks Program include; Wings to Go, Iron Hill Brewery and Restaurant, ShopRite Supermarkets and Pizza Hut. A finalized list will be launched with the new Web site some time at the beginning of the school year.

For more information on the Ram-e-Card and all of its capabilities you can visit their office in Sykes Student Union or online at www.ramecard.com.