Sat. Jul 2nd, 2022

Intoxication, Ramsey 1st, Feb. 20. A female subject, 19, was ar-rested for underage consumption and public drunkenness.Policy Violation, Tyson, Feb. 21. A complainant reported a policy violation. Officers investigated and non-criminal actions were taken.

Prisoner Search, West Chester Borough, Feb. 21. Officers assisted West Chester Borough Police with a search of a female prisoner.

Suspicious Person/Vehicle, Tyson, Feb. 21. A caller reported a suspicious incident in the area. Officers responded and reviewed the situation. Information was obtained.

Intoxication, Schmidt 1st, Feb. 22. A female subject, 19, was arrested for underage drinking.

Illegal Consumption, Ramsey 1st, Feb. 22. A female subject, 18, was arrested for underage drinking.

Keys Locked, South Campus, Feb. 22. A complainant requested assistance with a vehicle problem. Officers responded and were able to provide assistance.

Suspicious Person/Vehicle, Sanderson 4th, Feb. 22. A caller reported a suspicious incident in the area. Officers responded and reviewed the situation. Information was obtained.

Suspicious Person/Vehicle, Sanderson 2nd, Feb. 22. A caller reported a suspicious incident in the area. Officers responded and reviewed the situation. Information was obtained.

Suspicious Person/Vehicle, Sykes, Feb. 23. A caller stated that there was a suspicious person in the area. Officers responded and conducted a field interview with the subject. Everything was determined to be OK.

Selling Without Authority, Sanderson 9th, Feb. 23. A group of non-sanctioned solicitors were reported in Sanderson. Officers responded and the solicitors moved on.

Larceny from Building, South Campus, Feb. 23. Complainants reported that money, credit cards, and a piece of jewelry were stolen from their rooms.

Policy Violation, Schmidt 1st, Feb. 23. A subject entered the lobby area with inappropriate dress. Officers responded and are investigating the matter.

911 Hang-Up, Sykes, Feb. 24. The Chester County 911 Center reported a 911 hang-up call. Of-ficers responded to the source of the call and found that everything was OK.

Welfare Check, Schmidt 1st, Feb. 24. A caller reported a suspicious incident in the area. Officers responded and reviewed the situation. Information was obtained.

Vehicles Towed, WCU Property, Feb. 24. A complainant reported a parking violation in the area. Officers responded and vehicles in violation were handled accordingly.

Traffic Offense, Citation, West Chester Borough, Feb. 24. An officer reported out on a traffic stop and issued a citation for the violation.

Found Property, Wayne 4th, Feb. 24. A caller reported a suspicious odor on the fourth floor of Wayne Hall and an unattended marijuana pipe in the hallway. An officer responded.

Odor Investigation, Killinger, Feb. 25. A caller reported a suspicous odor in the area. Officers responded and reviewed the situation. Information was obtained.

Open Door/Window, South Campus Field House, Feb. 25. A complainant reported an open door/window. Officers responded and the facility was secured.

I.D. Confiscation, Wayne, Feb. 25. Officers reported confiscating a duplicate or damaged University identification card.

Extra Patrol, Sanderson, Feb. 26. Extra patrol of the area was conducted by officers during the shift.

Larceny from Building, Schmidt 4th, Feb. 26. A complainant reported the theft of property from the area. Officers responded and are investigating the matter.

Jump Start, Wayne Parking Lot, Feb. 26. A complainant requested assistance with a vehicle problem. Officers responded and were able to provide assistance.

Keys Locked, L-Lot, Feb. 26. A complainant requested assistance with a vehicle problem. Officers responded and were able to provide assistance.

Assist-WCU Facilities Dept., Schmidt 2nd, Feb. 26. A complainant reported a mechanical problem. An officer responded and confirmed the problem. Maintenance was notified.

Disabled Vehicle, Schmidt Parking Area, Feb. 26. A complainant reported a disabled vehicle in the lot. The owner was given 24 hours to have the vehicle removed.

Odor Investigation, Wayne 9th, Feb. 26. A complainant reported the odor of marijuana in the area. Officers responded and were able to verify the report. A judicial was filed against the student.

Suspicious Person/Vehicle, A-Lot, Feb. 26. A caller stated there was a suspicious person in the area. Callers responded and conducted a field interview with the subject. Everything was determined to be OK.

911 Hang-Up, South Campus Field House, Feb. 26. The Chester County 911 Center reported a 911 hang-up call. Officers responded to the source of the call and found that everything was okay.