As of Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2007, The Quad has been granted unrestricted access to Student Government Association’s (SGA) finance committee. The decision was made after a full senate vote and deliberations within the committee itself and the senate body. This marks the first time SGA has opened the doors of its only closed committee to The Quad, and we are proud to have reached this point. For our readers, this means more coverage of SGA and their work. It also means better and more extensive coverage of other student organizations and events, as SGA is the central conduit through which all student organizations flow.Also on Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2007, at 7 p.m. The Quad received word that there was a bomb threat made against Main Hall. We had an editor on the scene within 10 minutes and a breaking news story on our Web site (www.wcuquad.com) within two hours. We plan on using our Web site in the future for notifying students of breaking news stories. We encourage everyone-students, faculty, staff, administration and community members-to register on our site. It takes less than a minute and in the case of a breaking news event, you will receive the latest information via e-mail. Even the television news can’t do that.