Wed. Apr 24th, 2024

Attention Quad News,Hello my name is Shane Daniels and I am a Senior, Professional Studies Major with minors in Professional Education and History. I have been reading the Quad for quite some time now and I was hoping I could become a part of the Quad community. I’ve been writing for many years now and was hoping I could do some work with you guys. If possible, is there any way that I could have a weekly column of some sort that would connect me with the Quad and the Quad Staff. It’s kinda weird, but I recently discovered that ‘writing’ is something that I want to do with the rest of my life and what better place to start than with the school newspaper. My interests of writing include social conscious issues such as ‘why’ so many people are on poverty, ‘why’ are so many black men in prison, different topics on our generation, politics, media and media images, thoughts on religion, hip-hop and different musical genres, just to name a few. Becoming a part of The Quad would really be a stepping stone in pursuing my dream. Please let me know how I can get involved in the Quad community and what steps I need to take to embrace this opportunity. I can be reached at (610) 430-5709 or at SD346901@wcupa.edu. Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.
Until next time,

Shane Daniels